Pages

Monday 6 September 2021

5 Images PBL

This week for home learning I was working on my 5 images task, this task was to explain what all 5 images mean and to describe what I learnt from the book Refugee that was connected to the 5 images, In these 5 images these images some were in depth with some of the character's that were from the book Refugee, such as Josef, Isabel and Mahmoud these three characters would go on to find challenges and risks that they had to take,

 I hope you guys enjoyed my blog and that you guys also understood my blog

3 comments:

  1. Mālō e Lelei Sione, I love how you created the illustrations and added a lot of interesting information beside the photos! Amongst the three main characters do you have a favourite, if so who ?

    Uinita.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sione, I like the pictures you chose and how you had information on the side that talks about the pictures. What your favorite thing about this task ? Keep up the good work !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings Sione, I would like to say that you have done an awesome job on your blogpost. I love the way you have added some pitures because it shows me a bit more information about what your are trying to say.

    Keep up the good work and stay safe
    - Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.