Pages

Wednesday 11 August 2021

Snow Planet

 Swoosh I was going at speed of 60mph it was very fast it was like I was going at the sound speed I was very nervous as it was my very first time seeing snow, as I was going down snow came onto my face cause I  was going down hill, it was very frustrating cause I could not control my  sled I kept crashing into the walls Bomb Ka-pow, as the ride was coming into an end I took a deep breath and carried my sled all the way to the top of the snow track there really nothing to do other than tubing we thought we were actually going to do snowboarding and skiing, there was an room where you could relax and just take a break as I was taking a break there was an cage below it felt like I was in a medieval house as I took my last ride down the hill/slope I was racing a class mate and both came to an tie we were both called as the snow planet trip was done, I was really disappointed as we thought we were really going to do snowboarding and skiing unfortunately we didn’t on the way back to school we played a game called Rap slap it was fun on the way back to school as we were just laughing and what not.    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.