Pages

Thursday 29 July 2021

Maths

 This week for maths we were learning about decimals and fractions, we were separated into four groups we were given different task but related to the same division my groups task was to find out what the problems would look like physically, we used all sorts of things that was in our reach it was fun doing this problem as it was fun and interesting me and my group thought we couldn't do this unless we tried, we tried and got most of it done. After a few moments we needed to share what we got each of my group members shared what they have done to solve the problem.

What I learnt from this task is that you can use multiple ways to find the answer and solve the problem using physical things I also had fun doing this because it shows how people learn and how they show what they learnt.

4 comments:

  1. Hi sione wow it sounds like you learened a lot today good job .

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sione, great recount you have here! Though I have one question, what was the problem you had to solve? other than that its great knowing you had fun & so did I. keep it up!

    uinita.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sione,
    Good job on solving your question with your group. Sounds like you had fun doing this with your group. Keep up the good work:)

    - Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings Sione,
    I would like to say that I love the way you and your group have solved the problem. It sound really fun, but the real question is did you have fun?

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.