Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey

Today I had to find 3 fun facts about NZ it was one of my activity's from the summer learning journey. Here are some facts I learnt about New Zealand I didn't know about these are facts that I have found about New Zealand.

  1. The Auckland City Sky Tower is the tallest freestanding structure in the Southern Hemisphere at 328 meters high.   
  2. When your in New Zealand, you must drive on the left side of the road.
  3. New Zealand is one of the world’s least populated countries with over 4 million populations.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Sione,

    Welcome to the Summer Learning Journey! It is awesome to see that you are blogging with us. I am a part of the team who will be reading and commenting on your blog posts this summer.

    Thank you for sharing these great NZ fun facts with me. New Zealand is such a great country. Make sure you are adding lots of detail into your posts. Next time you could add why you like each of the fun facts.

    Keep up the awesome blogging!

    Talk soon,

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.