Pages

Friday 22 February 2019

Inquiry

This week for Inquiry we were learning about our personal strengths and things we are good at and not good at.The things that i'm good at is gaming and I i'm not good at sports.The things that I like is games and the things that I don't like is getting a smack.


we talked about emotions how we feel sad,confused,angry and happy and what we can do safe when we are angry,sad and embarrassed.When I feel sad,angry and embarrassed is that I just breath till I get relaxed and I just carry on with i'm doing.


we learnt about touch we like and touch that is confused and touch that hurts we had to think of two or one touches we like,Hurts and confused.The touch that I like is is a hug and the touch that I don't like is getting flicked on the ears and the touch that is confused is when someone is touching my hair.


Lastly we had learnt about safe and unsafe situations. A safe situation could be playing outside with your family.A unsafe situation is playing with strangers you don't know.

Links
Types of touches


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.