Pages

Wednesday 7 March 2018

Andy Warhol Poster

LI: To use Different Techniques To create a visual art piece.
Today for Inquiry we had to make a poster of Andy Warhol. In the poster me and my group wrote about him and also wanted to know the answer of the questions we want to know about. I was so surprised how Andy Warhol is in men in black 3 well he died in 1987, Also Andy Warhol made a pop art of Michael Jackson and Marilyn Monroe which cost a lot of money. When I was trying to find facts of Andy Warhol I came over a fact that Andy Warhol was A fear of Hospitals and Doctors it was so surprising I was thinking hes a fear of spiders or other dangerous animals. So Andy Warhol was Born in 1928 in August 6th then died in 1987 By a irregular heartbeat.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Sione T
    hi Sione T I like your work about the Andy Warhol poster this week. I think this is a good peace of work because theirs a lot of detail and a lot of information.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.