Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2019

Kiwi Can

LI:To learn to co-op with our feelings within these activities.
This week for kiwi can we were learning about how we can co-op with the games when we are shy or angry during these games. In this activity there is four corners in each corner they're is a challenge. The challenges were, Writing the alphabet backwards,5x press ups,5x burpees,5x sit ups and 5x star jumps,we had to put maori colours  next to the english word of the maori colour and the last corner we had to remake the kiwi can catch phrase using different types of actions.

 At the end we had a talk about what we could do to co-op with our feelings within the these activities for the fitness challenge was very hard because it was very tiring, I overcame this by breathing every time I was out of breath.Next was writing the alphabet backwards it was very hard because my group was screaming at me with different types of letters so I just gave up, How I solved my problem was just by giving up and passing it to another person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.