Pages

Friday 14 September 2018

Talbes conga





LI: To learn how to count in sevens.
This week I went on Tables Conga  to do counting in 2's,3's,4s,5s,6s, or sevens. When I went on I had to do my sevens it goes seven, fourteen, twenty-one, twenty-eight and the you just keep on finding the numbers to it but if you touch the X and if you try go near it you die straight away and you will need to start over again in sevens. I learnt that if you go close to the X or go near it you die easily and you will need to start over again. On Tables Conga it puts numbers in different places so its hard to get to the numbers and well your getting numbers the X will be everywhere and its gonna keep on coming up and it will try to make you out of the game so that you can start over.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.