Pages

Thursday 13 September 2018

Swimming

.L.I.to make a whirl pool.

This week we went to swimming at swimming our teachers gave us boards they told us to make waves then someone had to go pass after they shouted waves waves it was very hard trying to do it  because water keep coming into my eyes this and was hard trying to push it then it was my turn.I was kind of scared because I thought I was going to get hurt from the boards they had so then I went under the water and it was like I was getting pulled back after that I was threw then they told us to go to the other pull on the ladder then we hoped in then we had to get in a circle and try to make whirl pool then we had to try and make whirl pool by our self we tried but our whirl pool broke then we had to go back to the other pool and hi five the teachers then go change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.